13.4.04

Como era gostosa a minha ignorância...

Ás vezes me pergunto se consumo informação demais para meu próprio bem. Penso que ignorância também é felicidade. Vejam isso. Enviada por uma amiga americana, que, como muitos outros de seus patrícios mais esclarecidos, estão envergonhados com a atuação do próprio país.

This was sent to me from a journalist in Ireland. I am forwarding it to a few friends and contacts in media/tv. It is a different kind of war footage. It is probably one of the more difficult, strange and troubling pieces of media I have ever seen. So detached and strategic. Is this what war is like?

I'm attaching a link to a video you might find interesting. It's a pretty graphic display of war where 3 Iraqi's are killed by an Apache attack helicopter. It is not necessarily gory as it is black and white grainy video from a gun scope but I'll warn you that it is very disturbing.


Veja a filmagem.